Wastewater Pump Hire
A special sewer range, capable of working at a wastewater treatment plant and pumping sewage water
Over the years, Delta Service Location has become established as a major player in pump hire. We have installed temporary solutions for pumping wastewater in all its forms and in almost every environment, with electrical, diesel driven, surface or submersible equipment.
Our range of wastewater pumps comprises a variety of reliable and high performance models and, for diesel driven pumps, to the latest anti-pollution and soundproofing standards. Chosen from among the best manufacturers, our pumps are suitable for the needs of rental and are simple to use.
With a large number of sewer pumps to hire, capable of achieving flows of 2 230 m³/h or geometric heights of 40 m, we are certain to have the right model for your needs.
Contact us for any request for quotation, information on our services or availability of our equipment!
For our 24 hour on-call service or emergencies, you must please contact us by telephone.
- Wide choice among the best brands: BBA, Dragflow, Flygt, Grundfos, Hidrostal, KSB, Lowara, Pedrollo, Pioneer, Selwood, Sulzer, Toyo, Tsurumi, Versamatic, and many others
- Technologies suited to the type of effluent: centrifugal pumps, axial pumps, volumetric pumps (piston pumps, diaphragm pumps, peristaltic pumps, vane pumps, geared pumps, lobe pumps, screw pumps, helical pumps, etc.)
- Various models of impellers: helical, open single channel, open or closed multi-channel, mixed flow, cutter, vortex etc.
- Manual or automatic starting: dry contact, timer operation, level regulation, programmable machines
- Electrical models up to 2.4 kW for a single phase 230 V supply and up to 150 kW for a triple phase 400V supply
- Canopied and sound-proofed diesel driven pumps compliant with European standards
- The autonomy of diesel driven pumps may be increased as desired with our external fuel tanks
Sewage pump hire
|Reference||Max flow rate||Max height||Power consumption||Clearance||Dimensions||Weight|
|12 m³/h||7 m||0.3 kW||10 mm||
L: 0.20 m
W: 0.18 m
H: 0.32 m
Pump CS 3085 HT
|56 m³/h||20 m||3.2 kW||40 mm||
L: 0.40 m
H: 0.52 m
|150 m³/h||13 m||3.4 kW||75 mm||
L: 0.40 m
H: 0.70 m
Cutter pump FS 3127 LT
|231 m³/h||12 m||7.1 kW||NA||
L: 0.76 m
H: 0.70 m
|235 m³/h||28 m||20 kW||100 mm||
L: 0.60 m
H: 1.28 m
Small footprint pump SL 3127 MT
|294 m³/h||19 m||6.5 kW||100 mm||
L: 0.55 m
H: 1.25 m
Pump CS 3152 MT
|380 m³/h||27 m||16 kW||100 mm||
L: 0.89 m
H: 1.13 m
|1 080 m³/h||24 m||50 kW||120 mm||
L: 0.84 m
W: 0.75 m
H: 2.06 m
|809 kg (without bracket)|
Pump CS 3300 LT
|1877 m³/h||19 m||45 kW||102 mm||
L: 1.54 m
H 1.92 m
|1 045 kg|
|2 232 m³/h||31 m||150 kW||150 mm||
L: 1.72 m
W: 1.06 m
H: 2.54 m
|1 855 kg (without bracket)|
|Other models available on request|
The frequency of periodical maintenance is reinforced to keep our equipment in perfect operational condition. For extended usage, maintenance may be provided on your site by our engineers, in coordination with your teams, to avoid any impact on your work.
HIRE RETURN CHECKS
Our maintenance policy, in addition to periodical maintenance, consists of conducting numerous checkpoints for each hire return to guarantee optimum operation to every customer. This comprises dismantling of pumps, visual inspections and operational checks of hydraulic and electrical parts. For diesel driven pumps, add level checks, battery charge checks, visual and control inspections, and startup tests.
If necessary, our engineers will undertake breakdown diagnostics and replacement of parts, then the pumps are tank-tested to check their performance curves.